- "Excellent" sustainable development education venue: FAIR FRIENDS is the first trade fair in the world to be certified as "competence partner of RCE-Ruhr".
- FAIR FRIENDS is a strong communication platform that puts you into contact with sustainability-sensitive people at the same place and time.
- Focus on sustainability: The fair is a market place for sustainable products and services in the B2B and B2C sectors.
- FAIR FRIENDS offers an ideal environment to communicate public sector projects, programmes and campaigns.
- FAIR FRIENDS is taking the issue of sustainability to the next level, supported by strong partners in politics and business.
- The concept and targeted visitor campaign ensure that you find your ideal target group at FAIR FRIENDS.
- Everyone's talking about it: exhibitors get free tickets - so invite your customers!
- A comprehensive presentation and workshop programme attracts an interested and engaged public. Be part of it!
- A perfect setting: NRW is the first German state to commit to the New York UN Climate Objectives of September 2015.
Dortmund received the German Sustainability Award in the category of "Germany's most sustainable city" in 2014. In 2003 and 2005 Dortmund was a Fair Trade City and, since 2013, it has been part of the first Fair Trade Region in Europe together with 36 other cities, districts and communities.
- FAIR FRIENDS is at the right place at the right time: Dortmund is located at the heart of North Rhine-Westphalia, the most densely populated state in Germany, right next door to the Benelux countries.
Reach is guaranteed!